How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
Most recent data on U.S. biodiesel production, imports, exports, and consumption are available as follows:
Table 10.4: Biodiesel overview
Imports by source country
Exports by destination country
Monthly Biodiesel Production Report (includes data on biodiesel production and sales and on biodiesel feedstocks use by type)
Energy Explained: Biodiesel
Articles on biofuels
Last reviewed: May 27, 2020
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Does EIA have data on the movement (transport) of crude oil, petroleum products, fuel ethanol, and biodiesel by rail?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- Does EIA have forecasts or projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the United States?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much does it cost to generate electricity with different types of power plants?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline, and how does it affect fuel economy?
- How much ethanol is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much of U.S. carbon dioxide emissions are associated with electricity generation?
- How much of U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable energy sources?
- How much of world energy consumption and production is from renewable energy?
- What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source?
- What types and amounts of energy are produced in each state?