Does EIA have ethanol price data?
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes futures prices for ethanol each business day in the Daily prices section of Today in Energy.
There are average annual prices for wholesale ethanol and E85 for two years and projections out 20 to 25 years in Table 12 of the Annual Energy Outlook.
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels Data Center publishes average national and regional prices for E85.
Last updated: June 3, 2019
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Does EIA have data on the movement (transport) of crude oil, petroleum products, fuel ethanol, and biodiesel by rail?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the United States?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much does it cost to generate electricity with different types of power plants?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline, and how does it affect fuel economy?
- How much ethanol is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much of U.S. carbon dioxide emissions are associated with electricity generation?
- How much of U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable energy sources?
- How much of world energy consumption and production is from renewable energy?
- What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source?