Does EIA have ethanol price data?
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes projections for average annual prices for wholesale ethanol and E85 in Table 12 of the Annual Energy Outlook.
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels Data Center publishes average national and regional prices for E85.
Last reviewed: June 10, 2022
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Does EIA have data on the movement (transport) of crude oil, petroleum products, fuel ethanol, and biodiesel by rail?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline, and how does it affect fuel economy?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- How much does it cost to generate electricity with different types of power plants?
- How much of U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable energy sources?
- What types and amounts of energy are produced in each state?
- How much of U.S. carbon dioxide emissions are associated with electricity generation?
- How much fuel ethanol is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- Does EIA have forecasts or projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the United States?
- What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source?
- How much of world energy consumption and production is from renewable energy?
- How much biomass-based diesel fuel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- Does EIA have information on unplanned outages or shutdowns of U.S. energy infrastructure?