U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Annual Energy Outlook 2014
Release Dates: April 7 - 30, 2014 | Next Early Release Date: December 2014 | See schedule
May 13th & May 15th
Revised data in the Issues in Focus chapter and the Market Trends chapters for Figures 38, 107, 198 & 111.
One number on page 88 (first column) of the Market Trends Chapter text was corrected as indicated by the following bold value:
Third paragraph, first sentence should read -"From 2011 to 2040, approximately 43 gigawatts..."
Revised data in the Market Trends chapter for Figures 102 & 103.
Typo in footnote #8 in Table A4 was changed from "Includes all other uses listed above." to read "Includes all others not listed above."
By SectionExecutive Summary - 4/30/14
Market Trends - 4/30/14
Issues in Focus
- U.S. tight oil production: Alternative supply projections and an overview of EIA's analysis of well-level data aggregated to the county level - 4/7/14
- Potential for liquefied natural gas use as a railroad fuel - 4/14/14
- Light-duty vehicle energy demand: demographics and travel behavior - 4/16/14
- No sunset and extended policy cases - 4/21/14
- Implications of lower natural gas prices on industrial production - 4/23/14
- Implications of accelerated power plant retirements - 4/28/14
- Variations in AEO2014 renewable electricity projections - 4/29/14
- Implications of low electricity demand growth - 4/30/14
Legislation & Regulations - 4/30/14
Comparison with Other Projections - 4/30/14
Appendices - 4/30/14