U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Abbreviations, energy related
- About U.S. Natural Gas Pipelines (U.S. & state)
- Acid rain (U.S., Census division, & state)
- Acquisitions and Divestitures by Foreign Direct Investors in U.S. Energy (report discontinued)
- Activities for kids
- Additions to storage (natural gas; includes U.S. & state)
- AEO (see Annual Energy Outlook)
- AER (Annual Energy Review - report with annual U.S. data back to 1949)
- Afghanistan Country Data
- Air pollution abatement equipment
- Air pollution emissions data (leave EIA)
- Albania country data
- Alcohol fuels (ethanol)
- Algeria country analysis brief
- Alternative fuels (main alternative fuels web page
- Alternative fuels survey forms
- Alternative fueled vehicles (U.S. & state) - vehicles in use
- Alternative fueled vehicles - vehicles made available
- Alternative fueled vehicles - transportation fuels consumption
- American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 - Analysis of Energy Market and Economic Impacts of H.R. 2454
- American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 - Analysis of Impacts of a 25-Percent Renewable Electricity Standard
- American Samoa country analysis note
- Analysis and projections reports
- Ancillary services (electricity)
- Angola country analysis brief
- Annual Coal Report
- Annual conference
- Annual crude oil prices ( see Crude oil, prices)
- Annual electricity prices
- Annual Energy Outlook
- Annual Energy Review (Report, annual U.S. data back to 1949)
- Annual natural gas prices
- Annual petroleum prices
- Annual uranium prices
- Anthracite (U.S. & state)
- Antigua and Barbuda country data
- Apartment energy use
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge) (map
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge - Analysis of Crude Oil Production (2008)
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge – Analysis of Oil and Gas Production (2004)
- Argentina country analysis note
- Armenia country energy data
- Aruba country energy data
- Ash (coal quality)
- Asphalt and road oil
- Assumptions to the Annual Energy Outlook
- Atmospheric crude oil distillation capacity (PADD & state)
- Australia country analysis brief
- Austria country energy data
- Automobiles - number of vehicles by type (leave eia site)
- Automobile mileage (average miles per gallon)
- Availability and Price of Petroleum and Petroleum Products Produced in Countries Other Than Iran, The
- Average diesel fuel price
- Average electricity bill/monthly consumption/retail price (U.S., Census division, & state)
- Average natural gas price
- Average sales price of coal (U.S. & state)
- Average petroleum price
- Average retail gasoline price (U.S. & selected states)
- Average revenue per kilowatthour (same as price; rate; includes U.S., Census division, & state)
- Aviation Gasoline
- Azerbaijan country analysis brief
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.