U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Underground storage of natural gas
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Domestic Uranium Production Report - Quarterly
- Domestic Uranium Production Report - Annual
- Enrichment services
- Nonconventional plants
- Number of mines
- Purchases, summary data
- Prices by type of pricing mechanism
- Remediation of mill sites
- Spent fuel
- Stocks (inventories)
- Survey forms
- Uranium Marketing Annual Report
- Uranium terms (glossary)
- Uruguay country energy data
- U.S. Coal Supply and Demand (report)
- U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Proved Reserves (report)
- U.S. Government energy consumption
- U.S. Pacific Islands country energy data
- Usage of Energy
- Use of Energy Sources (Energy Explained)
- Utica oil and gas production
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.