U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Factors Affecting Natural Gas Prices (Energy Explained)
- Factors Affecting Propane Prices (Energy Explained)
- Falkland Islands Country Energy Profile
- Faroe Islands Country Energy Profile
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Federal Government (U.S.) Energy Use
- Federal Lands, Energy Production
- Federal Offshore Gulf of Mexico Deepwater Reserves, Oil and Gas
- Fiji Country Energy Profile
- Financial Markets Analysis
- Financial News for Independent Energy Companies
- Financial News for Major Energy Companies
- Financial Reporting System
- Finding Costs (U.S. & Foreign Countries)
- Finland Country Energy Profile
- Flared Gas
- Florida Energy Profile
- Floorspace (Commercial Buildings)
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Unit (same as Scrubbers; includes U.S., Census Division & State)
- Flue Gas Particulate Collectors (includes U.S., Census Division & State)
- Footage Drilled
- Forecast and Analysis Reports
- Forecasting - Data Projections (U.S. & World Regions)
- Annual Energy Outlook (Midterm (Projection and Analysis Report)
- Annual Energy Outlook Analysis Papers
- Annual Energy Outlook Model Documentation
- International Energy Outlook Worldwide Projections Report
- International Energy Outlook Data Projections (Click and scroll 1/2 way down the resulting page)
- Short-Term Energy Outlook (U.S. Monthly Projections Report)
- Short-Term Energy Outlook Special Analyses and Model Documentation
- Foreign Investment in US Energy (U.S. & World)
- Foreign Oil - U.S. Dependency
- Forest Products Analysis Brief
- Forms Directory (Survey Forms)
- Forms of Energy Explained)
- Fossil Fuel Consumption
- Fossil Fuel Exports, Value of
- Fossil Fuel Imports, Value of
- Fossil Fuel Production ,Value of
- France Country Energy Profile
- French Guiana Country Energy Profile
- French Polynesia Country Energy Profile
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- FRS (Financial Reporting System)
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Economy – (Leave EIA Site)
- Fuel Cell R & D and Costs – (Leave EIA Site)
- Fuel Consumption (Petroleum Fuels)
- Fuel Cost/Expenses for Electricity (see Electricity - Cost of Fuel for the Electric Power Industry)
- Fuel Efficiency of Cars
- Fuel Ethanol
- Fuel Oil Price and Inventory
- Fuel Oil and Kerosene Sales (Report)
- Fuel Surcharge Information
- Fuel Switching (Electric Generators) from Natural Gas
- Fuel Switching (Manufacturing)
- Fuelwood Harvested (map; includes Census Division & State)
- Futures Price, New York Mercantile Exchange
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.