U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Factors Affecting Natural Gas Prices (Energy Explained)
- Factors Affecting Propane Prices (Energy Explained)
- Falkland Islands country energy data
- Faroe Islands country energy data
- Federal government (U.S.) energy use
- Federal lands, energy production
- Federal offshore Gulf of Mexico deepwater reserves, oil and gas
- Fiji country energy data
- Financial markets analysis
- Finland country energy data
- Flared gas
- Flickr page, EIA
- Floorspace (commercial buildings)
- Flue gas desulfurization unit (same as Scrubbers; includes U.S., Census division & state)
- Flue gas particulate collectors (includes U.S., Census division & state)
- Footage drilled
- Forecast and analysis reports
- Forecasting - data projections (U.S. & world regions)
- Annual Energy Outlook (midterm projection and analysis report)
- Annual Energy Outlook analysis papers
- Annual Energy Outlook model documentation
- International Energy Outlook (worldwide projections report)
- Short-Term Energy Outlook (U.S. monthly projections report)
- Short-Term Energy Outlook special analyses and model documentation
- Foreign oil - U.S. dependency
- Forms directory (survey forms)
- Forms of Energy Explained
- Fossil fuel consumption
- Fossil fuel exports, value of
- Fossil fuel imports, value of
- Fossil fuel production, value of
- France country analysis note
- French Guiana country energy data
- French Polynesia country energy data
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Fuel cells and hydrogen economy – (leave EIA)
- Fuel cell r & d – (leave EIA)
- Fuel consumption (petroleum fuels)
- Fuel cost/expenses for electricity (see Cost of fuel for the electric power industry)
- Fuel efficiency of cars
- Fuel ethanol
- Fuel oil price and inventory
- Fuel oil and kerosene sales (report)
- Fuel surcharge information
- Fuel switching (electric generators) from natural gas
- Fuel switching (manufacturing)
- Futures price, New York Mercantile Exchange
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.