U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Annual Energy Review
Petroleum Flow, (Million Barrels per Day)
1 Unfinished oils, hydrogen/oxygenates/renewables/other hydrocarbons, and motor gasoline and aviation gasoline blending components.
2 Renewable fuels and oxygenate plant net production (0.972), net imports (1.164) and adjustments (0.122) minus stock change (0.019) and product supplied (0.001).
3 Finished petroleum products, liquefied petroleum gases, and pentanes plus.
4 Natural gas plant liquids.
5 Field production (2.183) and renewable fuels and oxygenate plant net production (-.019) minus refinery and blender net imputs (0.489).
6 Production minus refinery input.
(s)= Less than 0.005.
• Data are preliminary.
• Values are derived from source data prior to rounding for publication.
• Totals may not equal sum of components due to independent rounding.
U.S. Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Review 2011 Tables 5.1b, 5.3, 5.5, 5.8, 5.11, 5.13a-5.13d, 5.16; U.S. Energy Information Administration, Petroleum Supply Monthly, February 2012, Table 4; and revisions to crude oil production and adjustments (see sources for Table 5.1b).
Changes to the AER
- Tables with grayed-out numbers go to the MER (the most recent data). The remaining tables still go to the AER 2011 (data through 2011). In some cases the table numbering of the AER differs from that of the MER.
- Explanatory notes for the most recent AER can be found in archived AER 2011 (data year dropdown above). MER notes and sources are linked at the bottom of the interactive tables.
- See a full list of content changes to all AER reports by year. >