U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes monthly and annual data on U.S. biodiesel production, imports, exports, and consumption in Table 10.4: Biodiesel overview of the Monthly Energy Review.
Last updated: April 8, 2015
Other FAQs about Diesel
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- Does EIA publish off-road diesel fuel prices?
- How do I calculate diesel fuel surcharges?
- How many gallons of diesel fuel and gasoline are made from one barrel of oil?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much carbon dioxide is produced by burning gasoline and diesel fuel?
- When was the last refinery built in the United States?
- Why are diesel fuel prices higher than gasoline prices?
- How much tax do we pay on a gallon of gasoline and diesel fuel?
- What do I pay for in a gallon of gasoline and diesel fuel?