U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes monthly and annual data on U.S. biodiesel production, imports, exports, and consumption in Table 10.4: Biodiesel overview of the Monthly Energy Review.
Biomass-based diesel (or biodiesel) imports by source country
Biomass-based diesel (or biodiesel) exports by destination country
Monthly Biodiesel Production Report
Energy Explained: Use of Biodiesel
Last updated: April 6, 2016
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Does EIA have data on the movement of crude oil, ethanol, and biodiesel by rail and truck?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the United States?
- How much U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable energy sources?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline, and how does it affect fuel economy?
- How much ethanol is produced, imported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much of world energy consumption and production is from renewable energy?