U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
U.S. Biodiesel Data Summary (millions of gallons)
Notes: Data for 2013 are preliminary. Data for year 2001 is the earliest that are available.
Last updated: April 29, 2014
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Can I generate and sell electricity to an electric utility?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- Does the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) have data on the movement of crude oil and ethanol by rail and truck?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the U.S.?
- How much U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable sources?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline and how does it affect fuel economy?
- How much ethanol is produced, imported, and consumed the United States?
- How much of world energy consumption and electricity generation is from renewable energy?