U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Rack prices (gasoline; includes U.S., PADD & state)
- Rack sales (gasoline; includes U.S., PADD & state)
- Rail movements of oil
- Railroad fuel use
- Railroad shipments of coal
- Real price (definition)
- RECS (Residential Energy Consumption Survey) (housing characteristics, energy use, survey forms, survey methodology; includes U.S. & Census region)
- Recycling and Energy (Energy Explained)
- Reductions in Northeast Refining Activity: Potential Implications for Petroleum Product Markets (report)
- Refiner acquisition cost
- Refiner Margins
- Refiner prices resale and retail
- Refiner prices by grade, sales type
- Refiner prices by formulation, grade, and sales type
- Refiner sales volumes
- Refinery capacity/utilization
- Refinery Capacity Report (U.S. & state)
- Refinery Gas (U.S. & state)
- Refinery input (U.S. & PADD)
- Refinery location & capacity (individual refinery)
- Refinery outages
- Refineries, operable
- Refineries Sold (Individual Refinery)
- Refinery shutdowns (individual refinery)
- Refinery stocks (U.S. & PADD)
- Refinery yield (U.S., PADD & state)
- Refining Crude Oil Explained
- Refiner gasoline prices by formulation, grade, sales type
- Reformulated gasoline sales
- Regular gasoline (see Gasoline)
- Renewable Energy Explained
- Renewable Energy - How much U.S. electricity is generated from renewable energy? (Energy in Brief)
- Renewable energy electric capacity
- Renewable energy electricity production/generation
- Renewable Electricity Profiles, State (report)
- Renewable energy consumption, U.S.
- Renewable energy forecasts
- Renewable energy frequently asked questions
- Renewable energy information for kids
- Renewable energy production
- Renewable energy trends (U.S. & state)
- Renewable Fuel Standard
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Renewables publications
- Renewables survey forms
- Researcher-directed information
- Reserves, coal (U.S., coal region, state & international)
- Reserves, natural gas (see Proved Reserves)
- Reserves, oil (see Proved reserves)
- Reserves, uranium (discontinued)
- Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS) (housing characteristics, energy use, survey forms, survey methodology; includes U.S. & Census region)
- Residential electricity use/consumption (see Electric retail sales)
- Residential energy expenditures
- Residential heating oil prices (state & PADD)
- Residual fuel oil (U.S., PADD & state)
- Retirements, electric power plants
- Reunion country energy data
- Reuse and copyright information about EIA information products
- Rhode Island
- Rita, Hurricane
- Rotary rigs in operation
- RSS feeds from EIA
- Rwanda country energy data
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.