U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Macau Country Energy Data
- Macedonia Country Energy Data
- Madagascar Country Energy Data
- Maine Energy Profile
- Maintenance Expenses, Electric – (Investor-Owned Utilities)
- Major Coal Consumer (Manufacturers and Coke Plants)
- Major Coal Mines (U.S. & State)
- Major Coal Producers (Company)
- Malawi Country Energy Data
- Malaysia Country Analysis Brief
- Maldives Country Energy Data
- Mali Country Energy Data
- Malta Country Energy Data
- Manufacturing Energy Consumption Survey (MECS) (Manufacturing establishment energy use, expenditures, fuel switching; includes U.S. & Census Region)
- Marcellus oil and gas production
- Market Centers, Natural Gas (Census Division & State)
- Market Prices and Uncertainty Report
- Marketed Production of Natural Gas
- Maryland Energy Profile
- Martinique Country Energy Data
- Massachusetts Energy Profile
- Mauritania Country Energy Data
- Mauritius Country Energy Data
- MECS (See Manufacturing Energy Consumption Survey)
- Media-Directed Information
- MER (Monthly Energy Review)
- Metallurgical Coal Exports (By Country of Destination)
- Methane Emissions
- Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (See MTBE)
- Metric Conversion Factors
- Mexico Country Analysis Brief
- Mexico, Gulf of Fact Sheet
- Michigan Energy Profile
- Microwave Ovens
- Miles Driven per Vehicle
- Miles per Gallon
- Minnesota Energy Profile
- Mississippi Energy Profile
- Missouri Energy Profile
- Moldova Country Energy Data
- Mongolia Country Energy Data
- Montana Coal Production
- Montana Energy Profile
- Montenegro Country Energy Data
- Montserrat Country Energy Data
- Monthly Energy Review (Report)
- Morocco Country Analysis Note
- Motor Fuel Taxes (U.S. & State)
- Motor Gasoline (U.S., PADD & State) - see Gasoline
- Motor Vehicles , Number of – (Leave EIA Site)
- Movements of Petroleum (PADD)
- Mozambique Country Analysis Note
- MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether) (U.S. & PADD)
- Municipal Solid Waste
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.