U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Iceland country analysis brief
- Ike, Hurricane
- Independent power producer (ipp)
- Independent System Operator (ISO) (electricity) (region)
- India country analysis brief
- Indian lands, energy production
- Indonesia country analysis brief
- Industry Energy Use (Energy Explained)
- Industrial energy use
- Industrial electricity use/consumption (see Electric retail sales)
- Industrial natural gas use/consumption (U.S. & state)
- Installed capacity (see Capacity, electric)
- International (region/country)
- CO2 emissions
- Country analysis briefs
- Gasoline prices
- GDP international (expressed in market exchange rates)
- International energy data
- International Energy Outlook (report)
- International movements of natural gas (U.S. receipts and deliveries)
- Natural gas
- Nuclear generation
- Oil (petroleum)
- Production, total energy
- World oil transit chokepoints
- Internships with EIA
- Interruptible load (electricity; definition)
- Interstate movements of natural gas (receipts and deliveries)
- Inventories/stocks of oil, U.S. (U.S. & PADD)
- Inventories/stocks of oil, international
- Iran country analysis brief
- Iraq country analysis brief
- Ireland country energy data
- Irene, Hurricane
- Isaac, Hurricane
- ISO (see Independent System Operator)
- Israel country analysis note
- Italy country analysis note
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.