U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Bahamas country energy data
- Bakken oil and gas production
- Barbados country energy data
- Barge and tanker movements
- Barrels of crude oil per metric ton (all countries)
- Barnett Shale
- Basic information about energy
- Base storage (natural gas)
- Belarus country energy data
- Belgium country energy data
- Belize country energy data
- Benin country energy data
- Bermuda country energy data
- Bhutan country energy data
- Biofuels: Ethanol and Biodiesel Explained (Energy Explained)
- Biofuels Issues and Trends (report)
- Bituminous coal
- Blackouts (Major Disturbances and Unusual Occurrences; includes specific area affected)
- Blending components (for motor gasoline)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina country energy data
- Botswana country energy data
- Brent crude oil prices
- Brief, Energy in
- Btu (British thermal unit)
- Buildings Sector Appliance and Equipment Costs and Efficiency, Updated (report)
- Bulgaria country energy data
- Bulk power sales (electricity)
- Bulk terminal stocks
- Buildings, commercial--energy use & expenditures
- Buildings, commercial--number of and sq.ft
- Buildings, residential
- Bunker fuel
- Burkina Faso country energy data
- Burma (Myanmar)
- Burundi country energy data
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.