U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Bahamas country energy data
- Bahrain country analysis note
- Bakken oil and gas production
- Bangladesh country analysis note
- Barbados country energy data
- Barge and tanker movements (PADD)
- Barrels of crude oil per metric ton (all countries)
- Barnett Shale
- Basic information about energy
- Base storage (natural gas; includes U.S. & state)
- Belarus country energy data
- Belgium country energy data
- Belize country energy data
- Benin country energy data
- Bermuda country energy data
- Bhutan country energy data
- Biofuels: Ethanol and Biodiesel Explained (Energy Explained)
- Biofuels Issues and Trends (report)
- Biomass energy consumption and electricity net generation
- Biomass gas production (U.S. & state)
- Biomass Program (Department of Energy – leave EIA site)
- Bituminous coal (U.S. & state)
- Blackouts (Major Disturbances and Unusual Occurrences; includes specific area affected)
- Blending components (for motor gasoline)
- Bolivia country analysis note
- Bosnia and Herzegovina country energy data
- Botswana country energy data
- Brazil country analysis brief
- Breeze - (latest quarterly data; includes U.S. & Census division)
- Brent crude oil prices
- Brief, Energy in
- Brunei Country Analysis Note
- Btu (British thermal unit)
- Bulgaria country energy data
- Bulk power sales (electricity; includes U.S. & NERC region)
- Bulk terminal stocks (U.S. & PADD)
- Buildings, commercial--energy use & expenditures (U.S. & Census region)
- Buildings, commercial--number of and sq.ft (U.S. & Census region)
- Buildings, residential (U.S. & Census region)
- Bunker fuel
- Burkina Faso country energy data
- Burma (Myanmar) country analysis note
- Burundi country energy data
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.