U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Bahamas Country Energy Profile
- Bahrain Country Energy Profile
- Bangladesh Country Energy Profile
- Barbados Country Energy Profile
- Barge and Tanker Movements (PADD)
- Barrels of Crude Oil per Metric Ton (All Countries)
- Basic Information About Energy
- Base Storage (Natural Gas; includes U.S. & State)
- Belarus Country Energy Profile
- Belgium Country Energy Profile
- Belize Country Energy Profile
- Benin Country Energy Profile
- Bermuda Country Energy Profile
- Bhutan Country Energy Profile
- Biofuels: Ethanol and Biodiesel Explained (Energy Explained)
- Biofuels Issues and Trends Report
- Biomass Energy/Biofuels (All Forms)
- Biomass Gas Production (U.S. & State)
- Biomass Program (Department of Energy – Leave EIA site)
- Bituminous Coal (U.S. & State)
- Blackouts (Major Disturbances and Unusual Occurrences; includes specific area affected)
- Blending Components (for Motor Gasoline)
- Bolivia Country Energy Profile
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Country Energy Profile
- Botswana Country Energy Profile
- Brazil Country Energy Profile
- Breeze - (latest quarterly data; includes U.S. & Census Division)
- Brent Crude Oil Prices
- Brief, Energy in
- Brunei Country Energy Profile
- Btu (British thermal unit)
- Bulgaria Country Energy Profile
- Bulk Power Sales (Electricity; includes U.S. & NERC Region)
- Bulk Terminal Stocks (U.S. & PADD)
- Buildings, Commercial--Energy Use & Expenditures (U.S. & Census Region)
- Buildings, Commercial--Number of and Sq.Ft (U.S. & Census Region)
- Buildings, Residential (U.S. & Census Region)
- Bunker Fuel
- Burkina Faso Country Energy Profile
- Burma Country Energy Profile
- Burundi Country Energy Profile
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.