Specialized Services Available from the National Energy Information Center
Contact the EIA's National Energy Information Center (NEIC) for:
- Customized responses to information and data requests.
- Expert navigation of EIA Web site to relevant EIA data and reports.
- Assistance with explanation and interpretation of data and conversions.
- Referrals to EIA experts for in-depth data and information requirements.
- Print versions and subscriptions to EIA reports.
- Copies of selected, historical data that are unavailable in electronic format.
- Access for researchers to the historical archive of EIA publications are available by appointment only.
- Referrals to other DOE and Federal Government agencies, State agencies and Trade Associations for relevant information.
Call us to speak to an inquiry staff person between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday ( excluding Federal Holidays) at:
E-mail us anytime and we will normally respond within three business days at:
Fax us at:
Write us at:
National Energy Information Center
Energy Information Administration, EI-30
1000 Independence Ave., SW
Washington, DC 20585