U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EIA have ethanol price data?
EIA publishes futures prices for ethanol each business day in the Prices section of Today In Energy.
There are also average quarterly prices for E85 on the website of DOE's Alternative Fuels Data Center.
Last updated: March 4, 2013
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Can I generate and sell electricity to an electric utility?
- Does EIA have data on the movement of crude oil and ethanol by rail and truck?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the U.S.?
- How much U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable sources?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline and how does it affect fuel economy?
- How much ethanol is produced, imported, and consumed in the U.S.?
- How much of world energy consumption and electricity generation is from renewable energy?