U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Ohio coal production
- Ohio crude oil production
- Ohio electricity generation
- Ohio energy profile
- Ohio natural gas production
- Ohio total energy production
- Oil (petroleum) (main petroleum web page)
- Oil Consumption
- Oil (petroleum) cost to electric power industry (see Petroleum cost to electric power industry)
- Oil consumption for electricity generation (see Consumption of petroleum for electricity generation)
- Oil exports
- Oil fields (see Crude oil)
- Oil-fired electric capacity (See Capacity, electric; oil-fired)
- Oil-fired electricity generation (See Electricity generation; petroleum)
- Oil heat (price and inventory; includes U.S., state & PADD)
- Oil imports
- Oil inventories/stocks (U.S., PADD & international)
- Oil Prices
- Oil production
- Oil refinery (see Refinery)
- Oil reserves (see Proved reserves)
- Oil stocks, electric power sector (U.S., Census division & state)
- Oil tanker sizes
- Oil, world transit chokepoints
- Oil wells distribution and production by state
- Oil well production of gas (U.S. & state)
- Oklahoma coal production
- Oklahoma crude oil production
- Oklahoma electricity generation
- Oklahoma energy profile
- Oklahoma natural gas production
- Oklahoma total energy production
- Oman country analysis brief
- On-highway diesel prices, retail
- Onshore rotary rigs
- OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)
- Operating expenses, electric - (investor-owned utilities)
- Oregon electricity generation
- Oregon energy profile
- Oregon natural gas production
- Oregon total energy production
- Outages, electrical (see Blackouts)
- Outages, Nuclear
- Oxygenated gasoline prices
- Oxygenated Gasoline Sales
- Oxygenates (U.S. & PADD)
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.