U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Landfill gas
- Laos country energy data
- Laws of Energy Explained
- Lease and plant fuel (natural gas)
- Lesotho country energy data
- Levelized cost of new generation resources
- Liberia country energy data
- Lifting costs
- Lighting energy use
- Light water reactor (Definition)
- Lignite; coal
- Liquid Fuels and Natural Gas in the Americas energy analysis brief
- Liquids extracted, natural gas
- Liquefied natural gas (lng)
- Liquefied petroleum gases (lpg)
- Liquefied refinery gases (lrg)
- Longwall mining
- Loop flow (definition)
- Losses, electricity (see Electricity losses)
- Luxembourg country energy data
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.