U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Today in Energy
About Today in Energy
Today in Energy! — topical, timely, short articles with energy news and information you can understand and use. Every business day we provide bite-sized pieces of information you can use in business, government, schools, and in your personal life. Our experts explain topical data, reports, issues, and trends to build your understanding of energy issues.
Have a question, comment, or suggestion for a future article? Send your feedback to email@example.com
The Today in Energy website:
- Covers key energy issues and topics in a short-article, one-page format
- Includes a visual explanation — a chart (sometimes interactive), map, animation, or photo — to illustrate the point.
- Makes data series behind charts often available for download
- Is written in plain language for a broad audience
- Gives you a way to send feedback to EIA experts and analysts
- Contains archives so you can retrieve a favorite story.
- Enables you to subscribe to our RSS feed or email version so Today in Energy comes to your browser or inbox every weekday
Today in Energy Staff
- Management Team LeadM. Tyson Brown
- Product Team LeadMike Mobilia
- Core Team Christopher Peterson, Bill Booth, Doug MacIntyre, Barbara Mariner-Volpe, Marie Rinkoski Spangler, Colleen Blessing, Michael Leahy, Stacy MacIntyre, Owen Comstock, Tu Tran, Tom Doggett, Alex Wood, Bill McNary, Michael Leff, John Jennrich, Nancy Slater-Thompson, Mike Lewis, Arup Mallik, April Lee, Dann Burdette, Michael Ford, Sam Napolitano, Tejasvi Raghuveer, Hannah Breul, Tim Shear, Mason Hamilton, Mark Eshbaugh, Jeffrey Barron
Unless a copyright is indicated, information in Today in Energy is in the public domain and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation of EIA as the source of the information would be appreciated. Some information is proprietary (we get it from a private source).
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. If we do see an error, we correct it as soon as possible and repost the content.