U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Sources & Uses
Petroleum & Other Liquids
Crude oil, gasoline, heating oil, diesel, propane, and other liquids including biofuels and natural gas liquids.
Exploration and reserves, storage, imports and exports, production, prices, sales.
Sales, revenue and prices, power plants, fuel use, stocks, generation, trade, demand & emissions.
Consumption & Efficiency
Energy use in homes, commercial buildings, manufacturing, and transportation.
Reserves, production, prices, employ- ment and productivity, distribution, stocks, imports and exports.
Includes hydropower, solar, wind, geothermal, biomass and ethanol.
Nuclear & Uranium
Uranium fuel, nuclear reactors, generation, spent fuel.
Comprehensive data summaries, comparisons, analysis, and projections integrated across all energy sources.
HighlightsThis Week in Petroleum › Weekly Petroleum Status Report › Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report › Natural Gas Weekly Update › Electric Power Monthly › Quarterly Coal Report › Monthly Energy Review › Residential Energy Consumption Survey 2009 › Electricity Data Browser ›
Analysis & Projections
Monthly and yearly energy forecasts, analysis of energy topics, financial analysis, Congressional reports.
Markets & Finance
Financial market analysis and financial data for major energy companies.
Greenhouse gas data, voluntary report- ing, electric power plant emissions.
HighlightsShort-Term Energy Outlook › Annual Energy Outlook › Energy Disruptions › International Energy Outlook ›
State energy information, including overviews, rankings, data, and analyses.
Maps by energy source and topic, includes forecast maps.
Country energy information, including overviews, rankings, data, and analyses.
HighlightsState Energy Data System (SEDS) › International Energy Statistics › Gulf of Mexico › U.S. Energy
Mapping System ›
- Learn About Energy
Short, timely articles with graphics on energy, facts, issues, and trends.
- Electricty Data Browser (interactive query tool with charting & mapping)
- Sales (consumption), revenue, prices & customers
- Generation and thermal output
- Electric power plants generating capacity
- Consumption of fuels used to generate electricity
- Receipts of fossil-fuels for electricity generation
- Average cost of fossil-fuels for electricity generation
- Fossil-fuel stocks for electricity generation
- Revenue and expense statistics for...
- Electricity purchases, sales for resale, imports/exports, reliability
- Demand, capacity resources, and capacity margins
- Electricity and the environment
- All Electricity Data Reports
- Analysis & Projections
Electric Power Monthly
Data for January 2014 | Release Date: March 21, 2014 | Next Release: April 21, 2014
| full report
January 31, 2013
Tables ES3 and ES4 have been updated primarily to include revised wind capacity data.