U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Sources & Uses
Petroleum & Other Liquids
Crude oil, gasoline, heating oil, diesel, propane, and other liquids including biofuels and natural gas liquids.
Exploration and reserves, storage, imports and exports, production, prices, sales.
Sales, revenue and prices, power plants, fuel use, stocks, generation, trade, demand & emissions.
Consumption & Efficiency
Energy use in homes, commercial buildings, manufacturing, and transportation.
Reserves, production, prices, employ- ment and productivity, distribution, stocks, imports and exports.
Includes hydropower, solar, wind, geothermal, biomass and ethanol.
Nuclear & Uranium
Uranium fuel, nuclear reactors, generation, spent fuel.
Comprehensive data summaries, comparisons, analysis, and projections integrated across all energy sources.
HighlightsThis Week in Petroleum › Weekly Petroleum Status Report › Weekly Natural Gas Storage Report › Natural Gas Weekly Update › Electric Power Monthly › Quarterly Coal Report › Monthly Energy Review › Residential Energy Consumption Survey 2009 ›
Analysis & Projections
Monthly and yearly energy forecasts, analysis of energy topics, financial analysis, Congressional reports.
Markets & Finance
Financial market analysis and financial data for major energy companies.
Greenhouse gas data, voluntary report- ing, electric power plant emissions.
HighlightsShort-Term Energy Outlook › Annual Energy Outlook › Emissions of Greenhouse Gases in the U. S. › International Energy Outlook ›
- Learn About Energy
Short, timely articles with graphics on energy, facts, issues, and trends.
- Sales (consumption), revenue, prices & customers
- Generation and thermal output
- Electric power plants generating capacity
- Consumption of fuels used to generate electricity
- Receipts of fossil-fuels for electricity generation
- Average cost of fossil-fuels for electricity generation
- Fossil-fuel stocks for electricity generation
- Revenue and expense statistics for...
- Electricity costs: trade & reliability
- Demand, capacity resources, and capacity margins
- Electricity and the environment
- All Electricity Data Reports
- Analysis & Projections
Electric Power Monthly
Data for February 2013 | Release Date: April 22, 2013 | Next Release: May 2013
| full report
January 31, 2013
Tables ES3 and ES4 have been updated primarily to include revised wind capacity data.