U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
2014 EIA Energy Conference
EIA will hold its 2014 EIA Energy Conference July 14 and 15 at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC. The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier Uforum for addressing energy issues in the United States and worldwide. The conference brings together thought leaders from industry, government, not-for-profit groups, and academia to discuss current and future challenges facing domestic and international energy markets and policymakers.
Session topics include:
- U.S. Crude Oil Exports
- Emerging Trends in U.S. Vehicle Travel Demand
- Renewable Energy: From Alternative to Conventional, Does Policy Still Matter?
- The Future of Biofuels
- Asian Energy Demand Outlook
- Changing Global Petroleum Product Trade Flows
- Implications of a Zero/Low Electricity Demand Growth Scenario
- Nexus of Energy Use and Technology in the Buildings Sector
- Energy in Latin America
- Tight Oil Production Trends
Last year the 2013 EIA Energy Conference attracted more than 900 U.S. and international attendees representing government, industry, not-for-profit groups, press, and academia, a record number in the conference's five-year history.
For more information or to register, visit http://www.fbcinc.com/EIA.
- Our Work
- Our Organization
- Budget, Plans & Performance
- Our History
- EIA Conferences
- Policies & Procedures
- About Our Website