U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
No, EIA does not make projections for individual states. However, we do have projections for different regions of the country.
In the monthly Short Term Energy Outlook there are regional projections:
- Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts (PADD) for
- Census Divisions for
- energy consumption, production, and prices by Census Region
- electricity generation, consumption, and prices for 22 electricity market regions
Created: October 18, 2013
Other FAQs about Renewables
- Can I generate and sell electricity to an electric utility?
- Does EIA have data on the movement of crude oil and ethanol by rail and truck?
- Does EIA have ethanol price data?
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- How many alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles are there in the U.S.?
- How much U.S. energy consumption and electricity generation comes from renewable sources?
- How much biodiesel is produced, imported, exported, and consumed in the United States?
- How much ethanol is in gasoline and how does it affect fuel economy?
- How much ethanol is produced, imported, and consumed in the U.S.?
- How much of world energy consumption and electricity generation is from renewable energy?