U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
No, EIA does not make projections for individual states. However, we do have projections for different regions of the country.
In the monthly Short Term Energy Outlook there are regional projections:
- Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts (PADD) for
- Census Divisions for
- energy consumption, production, and prices by Census Region
- electricity generation, consumption, and prices for 22 electricity market regions
Created: October 18, 2013
Other FAQs about Nuclear
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- How many and what kind of power plants are there in the United States?
- How many new nuclear power plants are being built in the United States?
- How many nuclear power plants are in the U.S. and where are they located?
- How much electricity does a typical nuclear power plant generate?
- How much spent (used) fuel is stored at U.S. nuclear power plants?
- How old are U.S. nuclear power plants and when was the last one built?