U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions
Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
No, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) does not make projections for individual states. However, EIA does have projections for different regions of the country.
- Natural gas prices (by sector)
- Electricity retail sales (by sector)
- Electricity prices (by sector)
- Electricity generation (by energy source)
- Fuel consumption for electricity generation (by fuel type)
- Energy consumption by sector and source by Census division (supplemental tables 1 to 10)
- Energy prices by sector and source by Census division (supplemental tables 11 to 20)
- Electricity generation by sector and source, and sales and prices by sector by electricity market regions (supplemental tables 73 to 97)
- Renewable energy capacity, generation, and consumption by fuel and the electric power and end-use sectors byelectricity market regions (supplemental tables 98 to 119)
- Diesel fuel, motor gasoline, jet fuel, and residential heating oil prices and price components by Census division (supplemental tables 121 to 129)
- Oil and natural gas production and wellhead prices by supply regions in the lower 48 states (supplemental tables 98 to 120)
- Natural gas consumption and prices by end-use sector by Census division (supplemental tables 135 and 136)
- Coal production and prices by producing region (supplemental tables 138 to 140)
Last updated: January 7, 2015
Other FAQs about Environment
- Does EIA have projections for energy production, consumption, and prices for individual states?
- Does EIA report water vapor emissions data?
- How do I convert between short tons and metric tons?
- How does the hole in the ozone layer affect global warming?
- How much carbon dioxide is produced by burning gasoline and diesel fuel?
- How much carbon dioxide is produced per kilowatthour when generating electricity with fossil fuels?
- How much carbon dioxide is produced when different fuels are burned?
- Why do carbon dioxide emissions weigh more than the original fuel?
- How much of U.S. carbon dioxide emissions are associated with electricity generation?
- What are greenhouse gases and how do they affect the climate?
- What are the energy-related carbon dioxide emissions by source and sector for the United States?
- What are the greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions factors for fuels and electricity?
- What are the sources of energy-related carbon dioxide emissions by type of fuel for the United States and the world?