U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Value of fossil fuel exports
- Value of fossil fuel imports
- Value of fossil fuel production
- Vanuatu country energy data
- Vehicle Fuel, Natural Gas
- Vehicle fuel, all alternative fuels
- Vehicle mileage (average miles per gallon)
- Vehicle mileage (average miles per vehicle)
- Vehicles, number of – (leave EIA)
- Venezuela country analysis brief
- Vented gas
- Vessel Bunkering U.S., PADD & State)
- Vietnam country analysis brief
- Virgin Islands, British country energy data
- Virgin Islands, U.S. country analysis note
- Voluntary Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Program (suspended)
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.