U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Taiwan country analysis note
- Tajikistan country energy data
- Tank farm stocks of crude oil (PADD)
- Tanker and barge movements
- Tanker sizes, oil
- Tanzania country analysis note
- Taxes, motor fuel (gasoline, diesel; includes U.S. & state)
- Teachers - information for classroom
- Thailand country analysis brief
- This Week in Petroleum (report)
- Tidal energy
- Tight oil production
- Timor-Leste (East Timor) country energy data
- Today in Energy
- Togo country energy data
- Tonga country energy data
- Top 100 U.S. oil and gas fields
- Trade balance/deficit
- Transit chokepoints, world oil
- Transmission capacity additions, electricity
- Transmission line circuit-miles, electricity
- Transportation energy use
- Transportation Energy Use (Energy Explained)
- Transportation energy publications (U.S., Census regions & divisions)
- Transported gas (for the account of others)
- Transporting natural gas
- Transportation Rates to the Electric Power Sector, Coal (report)
- Trinidad and Tobago country analysis note
- Tunisia country analysis note
- Turkey country analysis brief
- Turkmenistan country analysis note
- Turks and Caicos Islands country energy data
- TWIP (This Week in Petroleum, report)
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.