U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Taiwan Country Energy Profile
- Tajikistan Country Energy Profile
- Tank Farm Stocks of Crude Oil (PADD)
- Tanker and Barge Movements
- Tanzania Country Energy Profile
- Taxes, Motor Fuel (Gasoline, Diesel; includes U.S. & State)
- Teachers, Information for Classroom
- Tennessee Energy Profile
- Texas Energy Profile
- Thailand Country Energy Profile
- This Week in Petroleum (Report)
- Tidal Energy
- Timor-Leste (East Timor) Country Energy Profile
- Today in Energy
- Togo Country Energy Profile
- Tonga Country Energy Profile
- Trade Balance/Deficit
- Transit Chokepoints, World Oil
- Transmission Capacity Additions, Electricity
- Transportation Energy Use (data)
- Transportation Energy Use (Energy Explained)
- Transportation Energy Publications (U.S., Census Regions & Divisions)
- Transported Gas (For the Account of Others)
- Transporting Natural Gas
- Transportation Rates, Coal
- Trinidad and Tobago Country Energy Profile
- Tunisia Country Energy Profile
- Turkey Country Energy Profile
- Turkmenistan Country Energy Profile
- Turks and Caicos Islands Country Energy Profile
- TWIP (This Week in Petroleum), (Report)
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.