U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Rack Prices (Gasoline; includes U.S., PADD & State)
- Rack Sales (Gasoline; includes U.S., PADD & State)
- Railroad Fuel Use
- Real Price (Definition)
- RECS (Residential Energy Consumption Survey) (Housing Characteristics, energy use, survey forms, survey methodology; includes U.S. & Census Region)
- Recycling and Energy (Energy Explained)
- Reductions in Northeast Refining Activity: Potential Implications for Petroleum Product Markets
- Refiner Acquisition Cost
- Refiner Margins
- Refiner Prices Resale and Retail
- Refiner Prices by Grade, Sales Type
- Refiner Prices by Formulation, Grade, and Sales Type
- Refiner Sales Volumes
- Refinery Capacity/Utilization
- Refinery Capacity Report (U.S. & State)
- Refinery Gas (U.S. & State)
- Refinery Input (U.S. & PADD)
- Refinery Location & Capacity (Individual Refinery)
- Refinery Outages
- Refinery Shutdowns (Individual Refinery)
- Refinery Stocks (U.S. & PADD)
- Refinery Yield (U.S., PADD & State)
- Refineries Sold (Individual Refinery)
- Refining Crude Oil Explained
- Reformulated Gasoline Prices
- Reformulated Gasoline Sales
- Regional Energy Consumption (Census Region & Census Division
- Regular Gasoline (See Gasoline)
- Renewable Energy Explained
- Renewable Energy - How much of our electricity is generated from renewable sources?
- Renewable Energy Electric Capacity
- Renewable Electricity Production/Generation
- Renewable Electricity Profiles, State
- Renewable Energy Annual (Report; includes U.S. & State)
- Renewable Energy Consumption, U.S.
- Renewable Energy Consumption, International
- Renewable Energy Forecasts
- Renewable Energy Frequently Asked Questions
- Renewable Energy Information for Kids
- Renewable Energy Production
- Renewable Energy Trends (U.S. & State)
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Renewable Potential Maps (Census Division & State)
- Renewables Publications (All)
- Renewables Survey Forms
- Researcher-Directed Information
- Reserves, Coal (U.S., Coal Region, State & International)
- Reserves, Natural Gas (See Proved Reserves)
- Reserves, Oil (See Proved Reserves)
- Reserves, Uranium
- Residential Energy Consumption Survey (RECS) (Housing Characteristics, energy use, survey forms, survey methodology; includes U.S. & Census Region)
- Residential Electricity Use/Consumption (See Electric Retail Sales)
- Residential Energy Maps (Census Division & State)
- Residential Energy Expenditures
- Residential Heating Oil Prices (State & PADD)
- Residential Lighting
- Residual Fuel Oil (U.S., PADD & State)
- Reunion Country Analysis Brief
- Reuse and Copyright Information About EIA Information Products
- Rhode Island Energy Profile
- Rita, Hurricane
- Romania Country Analysis Brief
- Rotary Rigs in Operation
- RSS Feeds from EIA
- Russia Country Analysis Brief
- Rwanda Country Analysis Brief
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.