U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Haiti Country Energy Profile
- Hawaii Energy Profile
- Hawaii Renewable Potential Map
- Heat Content of Fuels
- Heat Pump (XLS File)
- Heat Rate
- Heating - Energy Consumption (2005)
- Heating with Electricity
- Heating with Natural Gas
- Heating with Petroleum (Fuel Oil, Kerosene, LPG)
- Heating - Type of Fuel (XLS File) (2005)
- Heating Oil Explained
- Heating Oil and Propane Update (Prices and Inventory)
- Heating Oil Prices and Outlook (Energy Explained)
- Home Heating Oil Reserve - (Leave EIA Site)
- Heating Degree-Days, (U.S. & Census Division)
- Heating Value of Fuels (Thermal Conversion)
- Henry Hub Prices
- History of Gasoline (Energy Explained)
- Historical Data
- U.S. and State Summarized Energy Data
- Petroleum, Detailed
- Natural Gas, Detailed
- Electricity Data (Net Generation; Capacity; Fuel Consumption; Emissions; Retail Customers, Sales, Revenue and Average Price)
- Coal Production, by Week
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions (XLS File)
- Home Energy Use (Energy Explained)
- Home Energy Use & Costs (2005)
- Home Heating Oil
- Honduras Country Energy Profile
- Hong Kong Country Energy Profile
- Household Characteristics (2005)
- Households, Number of (U.S. & Census Region and Division) (2005)
- Household Electricity Use (U.S., Census Division & State) (See Electric Retail Sales )
- Household Energy Consumption(Use) and Expenditures (U.S. & Census Division) (2005)
- How Can We Compare Or Add Up Our Energy Consumption? (Energy In Brief)
- How Dependent Are We On Foreign Oil? (Energy In Brief)
- How Does Natural Gas Travel From Producing Fields To Consumers? (Energy Explained)
- How Is My Electricity Generated, Delivered, And Priced? (Energy Explained)
- How Much Coal Is Left (Energy Explained)
- How Much Does the Federal Government Spend On Energy-Specific Subsidies and Support? (Energy In Brief)
- How Much Natural Gas Is Left (Energy Explained)
- How Much Renewable Energy Do We Use? (Energy In Brief)
- Hungary Country Energy Profile
- Hurricane Impacts on U.S. Energy
- Hydrates (Natural Gas; includes U.S. & International)
- Hydroelectric (Hydropower; U.S., Census Division & State)
- Hydrogen Energy Program - (Leave EIA Site)
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.