U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
- Daily spot prices of crude oil
- Dealer tank wagon price (motor gasoline; U.S., PADD, & state)
- Definitions (EIA glossary of energy terms)
- Degree-day (See cooling degree day; heating degree day)
- Delivered price
- Deliveries of natural gas (see consumption)
- Demand, energy (consumption; includes U.S. & international)
- Demand-side management
- Demonstrated Reserve Base of coal (U.S., Census division & state)
- Denmark country energy data
- Dependency by the U.S. on foreign oil
- Development wells
- Diesel fuel, on-highway (U.S., PADD & state)
- Diesel and the Environment (Energy Explained)
- Diesel Fuel Explained
- Diesel fuel update
- Price, retail
- Price, resale (wholesale)
- Prices and Outlook (Energy Explained)
- Sales (consumption/demand)
- Surcharge information
- Taxes (U.S. & state)
- Use of Diesel (Energy Explained)
- Where Our Diesel Comes From (Energy Explained)
- Frequently asked questions, diesel
- Disruptions, energy
- Distillate fuel oil
- Disturbances, electrical (see Blackouts; includes specific area affected)
- Distributed generation
- District of Columbia
- District heating & chilled water (U.S., Census region & division)
- Djibouti country energy data
- Domestic first purchase price of crude oil (see Crude oil wellhead price)
- Domestic Uranium Production Report
- Dominica country energy data
- Dominican Republic country energy data
- Drilling Productivity Report
- Drilling (petroleum and natural gas)
- Driving mileage (average miles per vehicle)
- Dry gas production (natural gas; includes U.S. & state)
Looking for a definition?
Visit our glossary page.
About A-Z Topics
A-Z Topics helps you find what you are looking for. It is an alphabetical listing of select content on the EIA web site, including:
Think of it like the index of a book. It is structured so that synonyms, acronyms, and cross-referencing provide multiple ways for you to access information.
How is it different from the glossary?
The EIA Glossary includes definitions of technical terms. Please use the glossary to find the meanings of words.
What items are included?
The listing includes common and technical terms to meet the needs of the public as well as energy specialists. A-Z Topics lists topics with relevance to a broad cross-section of our Web site's audiences. The items are representative of popular topics or publications, frequent inquiries, or have critical importance to EIA's mission. The index will continue to evolve as terms are added and refined.
Can I suggest a new entry?
We welcome your suggestions; email: William.Jeffers@eia.gov.