U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis
Help Improve Our Site!
We need your help for:
- Customer interviews
- Usability testing
Sign up to participate! Email Colleen.Blessing@eia.gov.Please include the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
Average session length:
20 minutes (phone interview) - 1 hour (usability study)
As arranged, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In general, product evaluations can occur:
- By phone (local or long distance)
- At our office in Washington, DC
- At your office (in DC metro area only)
- Your home for interviews or surveys, our office for usability testing or group testing sessions.
- What does participating involve?
Every evaluation is different, but typically we ask you to perform tasks on a particular web product while we observe your reactions and success rate. After a session we’ll often interview you or have you fill out a questionnaire asking your opinion on whether the product was easy to use.
- How soon will I be asked to participate?
Sorry, we don’t really know that. It just depends on the type of web products we are developing and our testing schedule. When we’re ready to start an evaluation, we’ll contact you to arrange a session.
- Tell your friends and colleagues!
If you have friends or colleagues who you think might be interested in participating, feel free to point them to this web page so they can sign up to participate too.
- Our Work
- Our Organization
- Budget, Plans & Performance
- Our History
- EIA Conferences
- Policies & Procedures
- Information Quality Guidelines
- EIA Standards Manual
- Statement of Commitment to Scientific Integrity by Principal Statistical Agencies
- EIA Writing Style Guide
- Copyrights & Reuse
- Freedom of Information Act
- Privacy Statement & Security Policy
- Publishing Priorities & Schedule
- CIPSEA Reporting
- About Our Website